2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
Grand Champion 1
Hey guys, I’m Veeds! Some of you may know me from my YouTube videos, especially the ‘Funny Moments’ series I’ve done but what a lot of you may not know is just how truly passionate I am about every aspect of Rocket League. I’ve been playing since it released over 5 years ago and although in the early days I was just playing for fun, I’ve now racked up over 5,000 hours of playtime and throughout that time I’ve been getting more and more focused on improvement.
Since switching to PC in early 2019 I quickly rose from a struggling Diamond 3 where I sat for the best part of a year, to a consistent Grand Champion and it wasn’t on mechanical skill alone. In my opinion Rocket League is just as much a mental game as it is skill-based and that’s where I believe my coaching could help you out the most!
Why should you select me to coach you:
- I’d consider my main strengths to be analyzing your mistakes and correcting them, focusing on your positioning, rotations and ultimately your decision making. Decision making is the key to mastering the mental side of Rocket League, the fewer wrong decisions you make, the better you will find yourself playing!
- In life, I’m very passionate about helping others out and that remains the same in Rocket League! Starting out by helping a bunch of my friends improve is what gave me the desire to help you improve too.
- I treat everyone as equal no matter what rank you are, I’m not going to judge you based on your mechanical skill or game sense. Your willingness to improve is all I need to see to get you to where you want to be.
What to expect from our coaching session together:
Initially, I’ll add you on Discord and introduce myself, If possible I’ll ask you to send me some replay files of which I’ll study prior to starting our session together. No worries if this isn’t possible!
- The session will begin with me asking you some questions to gauge how well you know your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Next we’ll jump into some replay analysis where I’ll point out each of your errors as well as what you’re already doing well.
- Once I’m confident you’re taking in what I’m telling you, we’ll hop into some games together. Depending on what the coaching session is aimed at improving will determine what it is we play together. (For example, if you wish to improve at 3v3, we’ll play some casual 3’s together.)
- As we’re playing together, I’ll be analyzing and asking you questions related to the live game play. I’ll also be asking you to give me feedback on how the things we’ve already talked about are affecting the way you’re playing.
- At the end of the session I’d like to take a few moments to talk to you about what to do next. If we have another session planned I’ll be talking about things to work on between now and then. If this was your last session with me I’ll give you some tips on how to maintain improvement.
- Once the session is over you’ll be able to DM me anytime if you have any queries related to your coaching session with me.
My coaching is open to all ranks on all platforms in all regions. Mid to high level players (Gold to Champion) will have the easiest time putting my coaching to use as my style is catered towards those ranks.
If you choose to book multiple sessions with me, we can either do individual smaller sessions or group the sessions up to do a larger one(s).
|Monday||1:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||1:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||1:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||1:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Friday||1:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||3:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||3:00pm – 11:00pm|
Timezone: GMT (UTC+0)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord at Veeds#1714 or Twitter at @Veedseh
$40.00 – $80.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018