2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
Grand Champion, RLCS Elite
Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation, Xbox
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 1 Hour (Stream Session), 2 Hours (Stream Session)
PS Controller, Xbox Controller, Keyboard & Mouse
Check out my course: The Fundamentals of Starting in Rocket League here
I am formerly a professional coach for Dignitas in the RLCS, and for the 2x RLCS and 1x RLRS team “Allegiance.” I’ve spent over 4 years analyzing and correcting gameplay with over 6000 hours being spent in replays and scrims at a professionally competitive level.
I have been playing Rocket League since the release on steam and I have been Grand Champion and SuperSonicLegend (post-update) in every playlist every season.
I have always been the type to help others any chance I get, so being able to help players get better at Rocket League (and in turn enjoy the game more) is something I’m very passionate about. This game has brought me so much joy over the years. It’s my goal to help anyone who is willing to put in the time and effort, achieve and surpass their personal goals in the game. I am most known in the Rocket League community for my coaching and analysis for Dignitas. We placed 3rd in the world in season 8 RLCS and were European champs in season 9.
My YouTube channel has videos dedicated to entertaining you, while also informing you in the process. I like to keep my videos short, sweet, (subjectively)funny, and to the point (no more extra time spent watching a 45 minute long tutorial on “how to X.”)
What to expect:
- My assistant will reach out to you via email to discuss your goals and get you scheduled. (Please note- We will attempt contact three times. If we do not receive a response within 30 days of purchase we reserve the right to refuse service with no refund.)
- You will receive a confirmation/reminder email one day prior to your session. Please be aware there is a rescheduling fee if you cancel the day of your session without notice.
- At the time of your session, I will have you send me (2 or more) replays of your preferred playlist. (console users will play a game with me in order for me to obtain a replay file for us to use)
- I will then screen-share while I play your replay(s), and use an on-screen pen to illustrate over the replay, my thoughts, scenarios, alternate/better options available in situations, etc.
- After we finish the replay(s) I will read off a list of notes I take during the replay, and give you what I feel is your weak points, and things you need to focus on improving in your gameplay in addition to HOW to improve these topics.
- Once we have finished the overview I will then build a custom training pack catered specifically to things I feel you need to work on mechanically, and while building it, show you how to practice each shot efficiently.
1 hour sessions : We’ll go through a replay(s) together with an on screen pen to illustrate different ways to handle situations in that replay(s).
2 hour sessions : This gives us more time to go through additional replays. The most important part of our sessions is the replay analysis. More replays = More opportunity to learn (+all of the above)
On stream sessions:
- Everything listed above is still true, however streamed sessions are offered at a discount because they will take place live on my Twitch stream where my subscribers will have the opportunity to ask questions and make comments during some parts of the analysis. My attention will still be primarily directed at you as we are analyzing your gameplay, but this offers those viewers who cant book a session an opportunity to listen in and learn from our session as well.
- Stream sessions will take place only within the hours of my stream schedule (Monday, Wednesday, or Saturday at 4pm EST. Times and dates will not be flexible for these sessions)
Your rank does not matter! Do note however, the lower the rank the longer an individual replay will take as there will be more corrective and constructive criticisms made.
*Please be advised, due to my full time job coaching RLCS team Dignitas, sessions may be scheduled several weeks out from the time of purchase. Thanks for your understanding.*
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||4:30pm – 7:30pm|
|Tuesday||4:30pm – 7:30pm|
|Wednesday||4:30pm – 7:30pm|
|Thursday||4:30pm – 7:30pm|
|Friday||4:30pm – 7:30pm|
|Saturday||2:00pm – 4:00pm (On Stream Sessions Only)|
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
$75.00 – $200.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018