2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
Grand Champion, RLCS Challenger
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4 Hours, 8 Hours, 12 Hours
What my sessions consist of:
- We get in contact on discord and discuss what your goals are.
- I will have you send me (2 or more) replays of your preferred playlist.
- I will then screen-share while I play your replay(s), and use an on-screen pen to illustrate over the replay, my thoughts, scenarios, alternate/better options available in situations, etc.
- After we finish the replay(s) I will read off a list of notes I take during the replay, and give you what I feel is your weak points, and things you need to focus on improving in your gameplay in addition to HOW to improve these topics.
- Once we have finished the overview I will then build a custom training pack catered specifically to things I feel you need to work on mechanically, and while building it, show you how to practice each shot efficiently.
2 hour sessions : This gives us more time to go through additional replays. The most important part of our sessions is the replay analysis. More replays = More opportunity to learn (+all of the above)
3 hour sessions: We will play your preferred competitive playlist together for roughly 1 hour, with my ranks this will most likely put us in higher rated lobbies, and we will save and use those replays during replay analysis. (+all of the above)
MONTHLY OPTIONS (1 session per week)
4 hours : four sessions, one hour each – $20 discount
8 hours : four sessions, two hours each – $20 discount
12 hours : four sessions, 3 hours each – $50 discount
Your rank does not matter! Do note however, the lower the rank the longer an individual replay will take as there will be more corrective and constructive criticisms made.
I am an ex-Professional coach for the 2x RLCS and 1x RLRS team “Allegiance”. I spent a little over a year analyzing and correcting gameplay with over 1500 hours being spent in replays and scrims at a professionally competitive level.
I have been playing Rocket League since the release on steam and I have been Grand Champion in every playlist (with the exception of 1v1’s) every season starting in season 3.
I have always been the type to help others any chance I get. Being able to help players get better at Rocket League, and in turn enjoy the game more, is something I’m very passionate about. I love this game, it brings me so much joy. It is my goal to help anyone who is willing to put in the time and effort, achieve and surpass their personal goals in the game.I am most known in the Rocket League community for my coaching and analysis on my stream; and very rarely a semi-decent joke.
My YouTube channel has videos dedicated to entertaining you, while also informing you in the process. I like to keep my videos short, sweet, (subjectively)funny, and to the point. (no more extra time spent watching a 45 minute long tutorial on “how to X”)
(If I am out of stock, don’t worry. Coaching RL is a full-time income for me so I will restock shortly)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||11:00am – 7:00pm
|Wednesday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Thursday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||Available upon request|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Virge#4713
$50.00 – $550.00
By default, 1 session will last 1 hour.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to finilize your session details.