2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
Grand Champion, RLCS Elite
Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4 Hours, 8 Hours, 12 Hours
I am currently a professional coach for Dignitas in the RLCS, and previous coach for the 2x RLCS and 1x RLRS team “Allegiance”. I’ve spent just under 2 years analyzing and correcting gameplay with over 1500 hours being spent in replays and scrims at a professionally competitive level.
I have been playing Rocket League since the release on steam and I have been Grand Champion in every playlist every season starting in season 3.
I have always been the type to help others any chance I get. Being able to help players get better at Rocket League, and in turn enjoy the game more, is something I’m very passionate about. I love this game, it brings me so much joy. It is my goal to help anyone who is willing to put in the time and effort, achieve and surpass their personal goals in the game.I am most known in the Rocket League community for my coaching and analysis for Dignitas. We placed 3rd in season 8 RLCS and were European champs in season 9.
My YouTube channel has videos dedicated to entertaining you, while also informing you in the process. I like to keep my videos short, sweet, (subjectively)funny, and to the point. (no more extra time spent watching a 45 minute long tutorial on “how to X”)
What my sessions consist of:
- We get in contact on discord and discuss what your goals are.
- I will have you send me (2 or more) replays of your preferred playlist. (console users will play a game with me in order for me to obtain a replay file for us to use)
- I will then screen-share while I play your replay(s), and use an on-screen pen to illustrate over the replay, my thoughts, scenarios, alternate/better options available in situations, etc.
- After we finish the replay(s) I will read off a list of notes I take during the replay, and give you what I feel is your weak points, and things you need to focus on improving in your gameplay in addition to HOW to improve these topics.
- Once we have finished the overview I will then build a custom training pack catered specifically to things I feel you need to work on mechanically, and while building it, show you how to practice each shot efficiently.
1 hour sessions : We’ll go through a replay(s) together with an on screen pen to illustrate different ways to handle situations in that replay(s).
2 hour sessions : This gives us more time to go through additional replays. The most important part of our sessions is the replay analysis. More replays = More opportunity to learn (+all of the above)
Your rank does not matter! Do note however, the lower the rank the longer an individual replay will take as there will be more corrective and constructive criticisms made.
*Disclaimer- Coaching for Dignitas is my full time job so all private sessions will be worked in around my schedule with them.*
(If I am out of stock, don’t worry. Coaching RL is a full-time income for me so I will restock shortly)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||4:30pm – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||4:30pm – 7:30pm|
|Wednesday||4:30pm – 7:30pm|
|Thursday||4:30pm – 7:30pm|
|Friday||4:30pm – 7:30pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Virge#4713
$85.00 – $170.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.