2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
50 – 99 Hours
Hey, I’m Wayton! Most people know me as a YouTuber but I LOVE to teach about things that I enjoy. I’ve been a Grand Champion for about a year now and I have plenty of experience analyzing gameplay and teaching about the fundamentals of Rocket League. On top of that, I have over 3,500 logged hours in Rocket League that I’ve spent improving myself as a competitive player.
In my opinion, the best way to improve is by making sure you’re practicing the right skills. These skills can vary depending on the type of player you are. Over the last year, I’ve been focusing mainly on what separates pros from normal high-level players. The truth is, you can easily reach GC by simply mastering the fundamentals. However, it takes an experienced player to determine which ones are most prevalent for an individual. I also have plenty of helpful, high-quality tutorials and tip videos on my channel.
Why you should choose me as a coach:
- My main strengths in Rocket League are analysis of mistakes, opportunities for improvement, rotation, and decision making
- Most of my career has been spent playing in communication with teammates so I know the main aspects of what makes good teamwork even in solo queue
- I LOVE analyzing mistakes for the purpose of improvement
- I’m an extremely positive, nonjudgmental person so don’t be afraid to ask questions
What a replay analysis from me will look like:
- You’d give me a replay of one of your competitive matches that you think you could learn from the most
- I’d go over it on my own a few times and then record a full video breakdown with diagrams of each major decision that you made during the match and why it was good, bad, or just okay
- I’d give you a list of the main key points that you should work on based on the mistakes I found when analyzing the replay along with some drills on how to improve those aspects of your game
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Wayton#0329
How long will it take to analyze?
Your video should be completed in 2 to 7 days after you submit your replay.
By default, 1 session equates to 1 replay that you send over being analysed and recorded, then sent back to you.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to get your replay file or video file for them to analyze.