Grand Champion 1
2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
100 – 199 Hours
Hey, I’m Wayton! Most people know me as a YouTuber but I LOVE to teach about things that I enjoy. I’ve been a Grand Champion since the start of 2019 and I have plenty of experience analyzing gameplay and teaching about the fundamentals of Rocket League to players at various levels of experience. On top of that, I have over 3,500 logged hours in Rocket League that I’ve spent improving myself as a competitive player.
In my opinion, the best way to improve is by making sure you’re practicing the right skills. These skills can vary depending on the type of player you are. Over the last year, I’ve been focusing mainly on what separates pros from normal high-level players. The truth is, you can easily reach GC by simply mastering the fundamentals. However, it takes an experienced player to determine which ones are most prevalent for an individual. I also have plenty of helpful, high-quality tutorials and tip videos on my channel.
Why you should choose me as a coach:
- My main strengths in Rocket League are analysis of mistakes, opportunities for improvement, rotation, and decision making
- Most of my career has been spent playing in communication with teammates so I know the main aspects of what makes good teamwork even in solo queue
- I LOVE analyzing mistakes for the purpose of improvement
- I’m an extremely positive, nonjudgmental person so don’t be afraid to ask questions
What a coaching session with me looks like:
- I contact you through discord and you let me know your rank and main playlist(s) and send me a few replay files of your competitive games (if you’re on pc) so I can get an idea for your skills, mistakes, play style, etc. before the session even begins.
- We get in a discord call and I choose a specific replay to thoroughly analyze with you that I thought best represented what you could improve on
- We use the remaining time to:
- Play some matches together so I can experience what it’s like to be your teammate and let you know what you can improve on teamwork wise
- Show you some good drills and training packs to work on that I believe you specifically could benefit from
- Answer any questions you have or cover any topics you want to cover relating to Rocket League
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Timezone: MST (GMT-7)
Have a question?
If you want to chat before placing an order just message me on Twitter: @WaytonPilkin
$75.00 – $225.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018