1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Hoops
1 Hour, 2 Hours
What to expect from a typical session with me
- 20 or so minute long replay analysis of one of your games
- Guided training focusing on points of improvement we find in the replay analysis
- Live games to start to put these points of improvement in a more fluid and realistic environment
- A personally tailored training pack aimed at giving you repetitive exposure to situations that lead to success
- A free 30 minute follow up session one week after our first session to discuss your progress and training methods
A bit more about me
First off please note I am only on ps4 at the moment, I am currently a champ 2 in both 2v2 and 3v3, I have completed in a few leagues such as the UCDL and Black and White Series. I have over 2500 hours across both PlayStation and Xbox with around 50 hours dedicated to coaching specifically. I have peaked in the top 2% in both 2v2 and 3v3. Please note that if you still have questions you absolutely may shoot me an email or discord message and we can discuss whether or not I am an appropriate fit for your improvement. You can reach me on discord at Wiz#8815 thank you for reading and I look forward to meeting up and working together to find the improvement you are after.
|Monday||11:00pm – 3:00am|
|Tuesday||11:00pm – 3:00am|
|Wednesday||11:00pm – 3:00am|
|Thursday||11:00pm – 3:00am|
|Friday||11:00pm – 3:00am|
|Saturday||2:00pm – 12:00am|
|Sunday||2:00pm – 12:00am|
Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Wiz#8815
$35.00 – $70.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.