1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
Top 1000, Grand Champion
Hey, I’m Zeke, I’m known by most as an editor, however, I’ve been a competitive player long before I ever started editing.
I’ve always been hyper-analytical about breaking apart the minute details of competitive Rocket League, analyzing replays, discussing tactics, reviewing pros etc.
I aim to raise your level of comprehension and expectation of yourself in a competitive scenario, so no matter what rank you break into, you’ll know how to approach your rotations and mechanics.
Here’s why I’m your guy:
- I’m Grand Champion in all 4 playlists, sitting at about 2600+ hours, all of which have been dedicated to improving my own skills as much as possible. I’ve been Grand Champ since season 6, and have never experienced a season where I haven’t improved a playlist by at least 100 MMR.
- I’m currently around 1800 in 3v3 and play just enough 2s to maintain 1700. I’ve always been competent in 1s, usually resting around 2 or 3 wins from Top 100. I also reached top 64 in North America for season 7 of RLCS.
- Coaching wise, I spent about 2 months with my last competitive team as both a player and a coach. Every day I would analyze replays, discuss tactics, make google docs outlining areas of improvement etc. I’ve always been comfortable going through replays and picking apart issues, I’ve done it to myself since I was a prospect 3.
- I’m an experienced Rocket League editor. I’m an editor for, alltheRAGE, Rocket league FX, and even GamersRdy! So if you have any questions pertaining to editing, I can help.
What an analysis looks like:
- I’ll start off by getting 1 to 2 replays from you, whatever playlist, as well as your basic info: rank, playlist, what you think your weaknesses are, etc.
- I’ll then create a customized video for you, containing diagramed information, on-screen drawings, and in-depth analysis of your decision making and what I would recommend you change for improvement.
- Special bonus: Next, I’ll pick the coolest moment from the replay and create a customized montage clip from the play. (see my youtube channel for quality reference)
- I’ll either send you the video directly or upload it to my youtube channel as unlisted and give you the link.
- Alongside the video, I’ll provide you with some training packs tailored to your weaknesses, as well as answer any questions you may have.
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Zeke#4072
How long will it take to analyze?
Your video should be completed in 7 to 10 days after you submit your replay. It takes a bit longer because of the extra edited clip I’ll make for you.
By default, x1 Video Replay Analysis will recorded, analysed and sent back to you.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to get your replay file or video file for them to analyze.