1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
Top 1000, Grand Champion
Hey, I’m Zeke, I’m known by most as an editor, however, I’ve been a competitive player long before I ever started editing.
I’ve always been hyper-analytical about breaking apart the minute details of competitive Rocket League, analyzing replays, discussing tactics, reviewing pros etc.
I aim to raise your level of comprehension and expectation of yourself in a competitive scenario, so no matter what rank you break into, you’ll know how to approach your rotations and mechanics.
Here’s why I’m your guy:
- I’m Grand Champion in all 4 playlists, sitting at about 2600+ hours, all of which have been dedicated to improving my own skills as much as possible. I’ve been Grand Champ since season 6, and have never experienced a season where I haven’t improved a playlist by at least 100 MMR.
- I’m currently around 1800 in 3v3 and play just enough 2s to maintain 1700. I’ve always been competent in 1s, usually resting around 2 or 3 wins from Top 100. I also reached top 48 in North America for season 7 of RLCS.
- Coaching wise, I spent about 2 months with my last competitive team as both a player and a coach. Every day I would analyze replays, discuss tactics, make google docs outlining areas of improvement etc. I’ve always been comfortable going through replays and picking apart issues, I’ve done it to myself since I was a prospect 3.
- I’m an experienced Rocket League editor. I’m an editor for, Pulse, alltheRAGE, Rocket league FX, and even GamersRdy! So if you have any questions pertaining to editing, I can help.
What a session looks like:
- I’ll start off by getting 2-3 of your replays, as well as your basic info: rank, playlist, what you think your weaknesses are, etc.
- I’ll go through your replays by myself and make some notes and get an idea of what to expect, then we’ll hop in a discord call together and I’ll go through the entire replay, breaking apart every decision and explaining how I would approach it differently.
- If we do have extra time, I can get us into a private match and I’ll show you some drills to practice / whatever you need to work on.
- After the session, I’ll provide you with training packs tailored to your mechanical areas that need work.
- Lastly, if you have any questions or special requests at all, I’d be happy to abide in any way I can. Hell, if you wanna sit down and chat, I’m all for it!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
|Thursday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Zeke#4072
$20.00 – $35.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.