1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
Top 1000, Grand Champion
Hey, I’m Zeke! I’m known by most as an editor, however, I’ve been a competitive player long before I ever started editing.
I’ve always been hyper-analytical about breaking apart the minute details of competitive Rocket League, analyzing replays, discussing tactics, reviewing pros, etc.
I aim to raise your level of comprehension and expectations of yourself in a competitive scenario, so no matter what rank you break into, you’ll know how to approach your rotations and mechanics.
Here’s why I’m your guy:
- I’m Grand Champion in all 4 playlists, sitting at about 3000+ hours. I’ve been Grand Champ since season 6, and have never experienced a season where I haven’t improved a playlist by at least 100 MMR.
- I’m currently around 1800 in 3v3 and play just enough 2s to maintain 1700. I’ve always played 1s, usually standing close to Top 100. I’ve also reached top 48 in North America for season 7 of RLCS.
- Coaching wise, with my last competitive team, I spent every day I would analyzing replays, discussing tactics, making google docs outlining areas of improvement, etc. I’ve always loved going through replays and picking apart issues, I’ve done it to myself since I was a prospect 3!
- I’m an experienced Rocket League editor. I’m an editor for, Pulse, alltheRAGE, Rocket league FX, and even GamersRdy! So if you have any questions pertaining to editing, I can help.
What a session looks like:
- I’ll start off by getting 2-3 of your replays, as well as your basic info: rank, playlist, what you think your weaknesses are, etc.
- I’ll go through your replays by myself and make some notes and get an idea of what to expect, then we’ll hop in a discord call together and I’ll go through the entire replay, breaking apart every decision and explaining how I would approach it differently.
- If we do have extra time, I can get us into a private match and I’ll show you some drills to practice / whatever you need to work on.
- After the session, I’ll provide you with training packs tailored to your mechanical areas that need work.
- Lastly, if you have any questions or special requests at all, I’d be happy to abide in any way I can. Hell, if you wanna sit down and chat, I’m all for it!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||7:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Wednesday||7:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Thursday||7:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Friday||7:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Saturday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am – 6:00pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Zeke#4072
$30.00 – $55.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.