Astra, Breach, Brimstone, Cypher, Jett, Killjoy, Omen, Phoenix, Raze, Reyna, Sage, Skye, Sova, Viper, Yoru
Im Gumle. I love playing Valorant. I started playing the game in the first week of the beta. I started in Bronze elo, but have since then climbed my way up to high Immortal, while focusing on making content outside of my competitive games. I have learnt a lot on the journey, and I would love to give away some of that knowledge. I am an entry fragger, and I play mostly Raze, but sometimes I play Jett / Phoenix as well.
What does the session consist of?
You have 2 options:
- Raze: You can either choose to learn all about Raze, since I have pretty much mastered Raze by playing her religiously since the beta. I will teach you how you should play Raze / entry fragging in general. I will teach you all I know about her movement ability in a private game. IF you want we can also just go over a game you played as Raze, so I can let you know what you could have done to better your chances of winning.
- General coaching: I will go over a live game you play (you can stream your game to me on Discord). If that doesn’t work for you I will be more than happy to do a live VOD review for you if that works better. However, I do prefer live coaching, as it’s more realistic for teaching you what to do in specific moments.
Make sure your PC can handle streaming over Discord for live coaching. I only have an NA and EU account, so if you want a private Raze lesson make sure you have an account on either one of those regions.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AgentGumle
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agentgumle/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm0ncKDBehJcvh7ew11qx7Q
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Friday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
Timezone: EST (GMT-4)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Gumle#2932
$60.00 – $120.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018