Hello there! My name is Gabriel, better known as Waters, I am a Brazilian VALORANT Coach and Mental Performance Coach. I’ve always loved studying the tactical aspects of games and I really enjoy talking about my understanding of games. That’s what made me crave a career as a Sports Coach. I am an Esports enthusiast with over 10 years of experience working in different roles and organizations.
I have started playing VALORTANT during the Closed Beta and since then I have been building my career both as a Coach and as an Analyst. In Brazil, I have won a total of 10 VALORANT championships for Gamelanders in both Female and Mixed/Male scene. I have also been studying psychology and the mental aspect of the athetes’ to improve the gamers’ performance in the past 2 years.
I have learnt a lot in these past Years and I’d love to share some knowledge with you!
What does the Session consist of?
In a session with me you will have 3 different options:
- VOD Review: In a VOD Review session, we will be choosing a professional game to watch it together in which I will be analysing and sharing some thoughts about the aspects of the game, the decision making behind the strategies of the teams and the thought process of the players.
- POV Review: In a POV Review session, you will bring me a game in which you have played so we can watch it together so that I can help you understand how you can improve your play style, analyze your decisions and make comments about how you can improve your thought process. I can also help you understand in which areas you should focus on your training so you can improve as a player.
- Training Schedule: In this session, we will be covering the preparation aspect of your game. I’ll teach you how you can improve your efficiency and achieve better results.
My coaching session is recommended for:
– Experienced players who wants to improve their results and training efficiency.
– Unexperienced players who are starting a Pro Gamer career
– Players who wants to achieve an specific goal in your schedule/game/career.
|Monday||5:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||5:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||5:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Thursday||5:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Friday||5:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Saturday||5:00pm – 11:00pm|
Timezone: BRA (UTC-3)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Waters#9206
$50.00 – $120.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018