Hello there! My name is Gabriel, better known as Waters, I am a Brazilian VALORANT Coach and Mental Performance Coach. I’ve always loved studying the tactical aspects of games and I really enjoy talking about my understanding of games. That’s what made me crave a career as a Sports Coach. I am an Esports enthusiast with over 10 years of experience working in different roles and organizations.
I have started playing VALORTANT during the Closed Beta and since then I have been building my career both as a Coach and as an Analyst. In Brazil, I have won a total of 10 VALORANT championships for Gamelanders in both Female and Mixed/Male scene. I have also been studying psychology and the mental aspect of the athetes’ to improve the gamers’ performance in the past 2 years.
I have learnt a lot in these past Years and I’d love to share some knowledge with you!
What does the Session consist of?
In a session with me you will have 3 different options:
- VOD Review: In a VOD Review session, we will be choosing a professional game to watch it together in which I will be analysing and sharing some thoughts about the aspects of the game, the decision making behind the strategies of the teams and the thought process of the players.
- POV Review: In a POV Review session, you will bring me a game in which you have played so we can watch it together so that I can help you understand how you can improve your play style, analyze your decisions and make comments about how you can improve your thought process. I can also help you understand in which areas you should focus on your training so you can improve as a player.
- Training Schedule: In this session, we will be covering the preparation aspect of your game. I’ll teach you how you can improve your efficiency and achieve better results.
My coaching session is recommended for:
– Experienced players who wants to improve their results and training efficiency.
– Unexperienced players who are starting a Pro Gamer career
– Players who wants to achieve an specific goal in your schedule/game/career.
Starting at $25
Starting at $40
Metafy is a gaming coaching platform and community, similar to GamersRdy but 1000 times better.
Yes, certainly. You can find my profile following the link above. If you can’t find me then there are other coaches available!
GamersRdy will continue to exist for now but all coaches are moving over to joining the Metafy community.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018